This is not a termination request.
As stated in your membership agreement, you have the option to put your automatically recurring monthly membership on hold for any reason.
- Membership hold requests must be submitted no less than 3 business days before hold period begins.
- Membership hold requests are available for 30-days once per year.
- Upon expiration of the hold period that you select below, your account will automatically reactivate and regular membership payments will resume.
- If in a 6 or 12 month contract, your service agreement will be extended accordingly.
- If you chose to cancel your membership during the hold period, the standard cancellation notice requirement stated in your membership agreement is applicable. If you choose to reactivate your membership after it is canceled, membership rates in effect at the time of reactivation will be applicable (membership rates are subject to change).